SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Data Engineer - Java Developer
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Good experience of programming in Java.
- Experience working with SQL including complex queries, stored procedures, views, database design and solid understanding of database concepts (preferably SQL Server)
- Experience of both Linux and Windows environments, scripting and tools
- Willing to carry out operational data tasks alongside developing new solutions
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple streams of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Experience in handling financial data sets and familiarity with financial instruments (equities, futures, FX)
- Experience working with data pipelines and building ETL solutions
- Experience working with tools like Flink, Kafka and Tableau
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website