The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
This job posting has been created for our Agency Partners with direct hire candidates only. Please only apply to this posting if you have been in contact with one of our Agency partners and been asked to formally apply to this position.
• Kansas City, MO
• Rockland, ME
• Lawrence, KS
All other direct applicants may apply directly to our SS&C postings by searching and applying for requisition number R243557 for Kansas City, R243570 for Rockland or R239047 for Lawrence.
As an Investor Services Representative, you will be responding to caller inquiries with an expected high level of accuracy, while providing an excellent quality customer service experience. This position is an excellent entry level opportunity that will have you professionally interacting with shareholders, brokers and dealers in our inbound call center.
- Provide internal and external customers with full-service solutions and comprehensive transfer agency and/or shareholder services.
- Daily work includes call center activity, transaction processing/data entry, customer correspondence, and quality assurance.
- Maintain records for customers (e.g. shareholders, broker/dealers, third-party entities, institutions and client fund groups) and answer inquiries related to fund performance, account status and activity.
- Process financial and non-financial mutual fund and corporate security transactions, set up new accounts, perform research and resolve problems related to specific transactions through the utilization of various industry-related products/systems.
- Associates within this role evaluate and follow internal processes, controls, and procedures to ensure compliance with client, service level agreement, company, industry, and/or legal regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Banking, investment or a financial background preferred.
- At least one year of previous customer service experience within retail, banking or financial services preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Intermediate computer proficiency, including keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems.
- Passion for excellence in service and strong attention to detail.
Please contact your local Agency representative with any questions.
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website