SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Get To Know The Team:
Our Software Engineering teams are the best in the world. The collaboration you'll have between multiple teams across the company, Application Architects, Infrastructure Administrators and QA to name a few, will provide you with opportunities to be challenged and scale your career.
Your ability to learn and communicate with Leadership will only help in providing the most positive, world class career experience.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Apply your strong Windows IIS services support and Windows OS 2016 Management skills
- Demonstrate your troubleshooting and performance tuning skills on a daily basis
- Showcase your Certificate management and Microsoft Suite of products knowledge
- Perform Windows administration, Powershell scripting, Active Directory on a regular basis
- Knowledge of Financial Applications and should have worked closely with financial application teams
What You Will Bring:
- Graduate : BE/MCA/M.Sc Computers and relevant experience in IIS / Windows system administration with 4+ years of applicable experience
- A solid understanding of Windows Operating System and virtualization.
- Proficient in day to day administration tasks and handling support tickets.
- Flexible, possessing the ability to adapt to changing priorities and varied decision-making scenarios
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2014 /2016, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager and Citrix XenApp 7.x a plus
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website