SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Managed Services Operations Analyst
Locations: Arlington, TX | Hybrid | Remote TX
Get To Know The Team:
The SS&C Innovest Managed Services team provides operations services to managed services Clients based on the determined roles and responsibilities to the Client. Provides daily, monthly, quarterly and annual support to the delivery of such services using the InnoTrust system and coordination with 3rd party providers. Provide quality control and security of products.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Oversees the input and maintenance of data in InnoTrust per the responsibilities defined for the Managed Service Client.
- Team Orientated with strong ability to collaborate on daily processes amongst the team.
- Ability to develop daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Procedures for processes within Managed Services
- Ensures that transactions are balanced and documented according to policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the processing of cash and security activity.
- Meet daily deadlines for processing and reconciliation.
- Coordinates schedules for activity with each Client.
- Work with client for reconciliation outages, ability to audit the transactional workflows for resolution in a timely manner.
- Research, document and manage client reported issues, provide user support to Clients and log Clients requests for services as needed to a timely resolution
- Assists in demonstrations to potential and new Clients on products and services.
- Build, maintain and foster positive and growing relationship with clients
- Work closely with Client Relationship manager to identify issues and assist in resolution
- Demonstrate relentless focus on accurate and timely processing for the client.
- Be an advocate for client issues and concerns
- Clearly communicate issues and concerns to applicable parties on the client's behalf
- Build, maintain and foster positive and growing relationships with all departments of Innovest, and with vendors
- Demonstrate a subject matter expertise on the client to be seen as an integral resource for other departments internally
- Communicate effectively and professionally
- Actively manage scheduled work
- Actively manage issues for resolution
- Actively manage workload to support teammates
- Demonstrate Innovest expertise
- Take a proactive approach to learning
- Be a subject matter expert on managed services tasks
What You Will Bring:
- Experience with cash processing, wires, ACHs and checks
- Experience using InnoTrust in a Managed Services capacity (preferred)
- Experience with BlackDIamond (preferred)
- Experience with Advent ACD (preferred)
- Experience with shadow posting (preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving capabilities
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Able to clearly document processes
- Ability to work under pressure, in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and maintain organization
- Understanding of Trust Operations, Financial Markets, Securities Industry, Retirement Industry and Banking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- SQL knowledge a plus
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website