SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Manager - Visual Studio .NET, C#
Mumbai- Airoli / M
Role and Responsibilities:
Join a seasoned team of developers employing cutting edge tools to design and enhance state-of-the-art suite of applications to support the accounting and reporting needs of trust companies, banks, private banks, retirement plan administrators, and others that need to control, account for and report on assets held in trust, wealth, and retirement accounts.
- Hands on experience developing applications with Microsoft database technologies, including SQL Server, stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, and database architecture
- Visual Studio .NET, C#.
- Familiarity with developing web services APIs (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Advanced web application techniques and technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, client-side scripting and AJAX.
- Messaging and trading technologies such as MQ, SWIFT, and FIX.
- Web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, server-side components and scripting).
- Object-oriented programming (e.g. C#, or equivalent).
- Relational databases and analytics.
- Financial and accounting concepts and data structures, including account management, trading, fixed income, and equities.
- SQL database analysis, business intelligence, and reporting tools
- SQL database performance tuning.
- Security and encryption concepts.
- Server-side scripting technologies such as PowerShell.
- Knowledge of financial markets and concepts a plus
- Comfortable collaborating with colleagues both in person and remotely
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to learn new and emerging technologies
- Flexibility and adaptability with the ability to work both independently and in teams
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website