SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Required Programming Skills: Java
- Ability to design, develop, and deploy custom enterprise software.
- Experience with best of breed open source technologies including Spring/SpringBoot, JPA/Hibernate, JUnit, etc.
- Experience working in an agile development scrum teams.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS databases including Oracle and/or MySQL.
- Experience with design patterns, web service architectures, micro-service architectures, and docker deployed environments.
- Ability to perform code reviews as a tool to grow knowledge and consistency in the development team.
- Build automated unit and integration tests throughout the application.
- Experience with continuous integration testing.
- Troubleshoot production issues and offer workarounds.
- Understanding with writing highly secured applications that undergo penetration and other security related testing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or similar major.
- 2-5 years as a Software Developer.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website