Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Cath Lab Technician you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At St. David's Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Cath Lab Technician where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist, you are responsible for direct and indirect patient care, scrubbing for diagnostic/interventional cases and hemodynamic monitoring. You will assist in ordering supplies, maintaining inventory, cost efficiency, providing appropriate information towards future needs and actively supports process improvement within the department.
- You will scrub diagnostic and interventional cardiac and peripheral procedures
- You will monitor and document procedure in the hemodynamic system
- you will educate patients and family members regarding the technical aspects of the procedure
- You will assist in ordering supplies/maintaining inventory
- Two years Cardiac Cath Lab/Special Procedures Lab experience - preferred
- Graduate of Cardiovascular Technologist program; or graduate of an educational program in radiology accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology OR graduate of an American Medical Association approved program in Radiologic Technology or a military training program of equivalent standards
Licenses and Certifications
- If Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS): Required within 6 months OR If Radiologic Technologist: Certified through Texas Medical Board and registered with American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT): Required upon hire
- BLS Certification as per St. David's Healthcare policy
- ACLS Certification as per St. David's Healthcare policy
St. David's Medical Center is a full-service hospital located in central Austin, Texas. This 300+ bed facility features a 24-hour emergency department, the region's largest Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), and the internationally-renowned Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute and St. David's Neuroscience & Spine Institute. The full scope of services provided at St. David's Medical Center includes cancer care, heart and vascular care, imaging services, joint replacement and orthopedics, women's services, complex surgical services, and a Bariatric Surgery Center. The facility is home to a 60+ bed rehabilitation hospital providing both inpatient and outpatient comprehensive care.
St. David's Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David's Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cath Lab Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website