Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Recruiting Manager with HCA Healthcare you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
• Student Loan Repayment
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Paid Time Off and Paid Family Leave
• 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
• Flexible spending accounts
• Short and long-term disability coverage
• Legal benefits and pet insurance
• Discounted Auto, Home, and Life Insurance and Identity Theft Protection
For more benefits details click here.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Healthcare family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting Manager to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
As the Recruiting Manager you will oversee a team of Recruiters/ Associate Recruiters and participate in a full range of activities around the selection of candidates. You will also organize, implement and manage Recruiters across multiple lines of business. You responsibilities include, but are not limited to requisition data management, job postings, candidate identification and selection, and job offers.
What you will do in this role:
- You will lead recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business, as well as develop Recruiter strategies to achieve required results
- In collaboration with Regional Director of Recruiting, works to develop Recruiter team member competencies and skills. You're responsible for ensuring appropriate training is developed and delivered so that the Recruitment team is fully knowledgeable and abreast on all processes, policies and recruiting/sourcing methods
- You will conduct strategy meetings with business leaders to identify upcoming needs and initiatives. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business' overall objectives
- Conducts strategic Recruiter activities including attending / coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events. Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional associations
What qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
- 1+ year of management experience required
- Healthcare Recruiter experience would be helpful
- Lead Recruiting experience within HCA would be helpful
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered in lieu of college degree requirement
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Recruiting Manager opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website