St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a passionate BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist to join our Pediatric Neurology practice providing excellent care at St. Luke's University Health Network. St. Luke's pediatrics department is growing and expanding our offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities.
- St. Luke's Division of Pediatric Neurology currently consists of two physicians and an advanced practitioner who provide outpatient clinics, inpatient rounding and interpretation of EEGs.
- The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, primary care, and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations.
- St. Luke's University Hospital – Bethlehem campus, is now a proud member of the Children's Hospital Association, representing the Network's investment in continuing to grow services for pediatric patients.
- The inpatient pediatric units are located at St. Luke's University Hospital – Bethlehem Campus. A new replacement 17 bed inpatient unit opened this spring and the Network's first Pediatric Intensive Care Unit opened with 8 beds in early 2020.
- The department is supported by a growing team of pediatric specialists covering 15 specialty areas including: pediatric surgery, gastroenterology, endocrinology, nephrology, developmental pediatrics, neurology, cardiology, dermatology, psychiatry, pulmonology, radiology, sleep medicine, anesthesia, orthopedics and plastic surgery!
- St. Luke's Pediatric Specialty Center, the region's first and only freestanding building completely dedicated to providing care for pediatric patients opened in the spring of 2022. The center provides easy and convenient access for children and families in a pediatric friendly environment with a multidisciplinary approach including pediatric specialty, pediatric primary care, and pediatric PT/OT/ST.
- Consistently growing pediatric volumes and a strong Network commitment to expanding pediatric services within the community.
- The most robust and highest volume OB program in the region with a strong maternal and fetal medicine program which delivers nearly 5,000 babies per year.
- Surgical Level III NICU located at St. Luke's University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Luke's Allentown Campus, 26 bed Level III NICU at St. Luke's Anderson Campus, and a Level II NICU at St. Luke's Upper Bucks Campus.
- Robust 12 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 350,000 patients annually.
In joining St. Luke's University Health Network you'll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Starting bonus and relocation assistance
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Apply on company website