St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon with a Sports Medicine focus to join our growing practice.
Both, St. Luke's pediatrics department and our orthopedic departments are growing and expanding our offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities. Help us shape the future of orthopedic pediatric services in our region.
- A busy practice of 31 surgeons and the region's most robust orthopedic service line.
- Partnership with 60+ School Districts and countless youth Organizations. 120+ School & Community Based Athletic Trainers.
- A growing pediatric specialty department currently spanning 14 pediatric subspecialties and continuing to expand in both depth and breadth of services.
- Inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations.
- Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the service line recently expanded pediatric services within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU which opened in February 2020. Construction of a newly renovated inpatient pediatric unit was completed in June 2022.
- 12 Hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 320,000 patients annually.
In joining St. Luke's University Health Network you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, top tier retirement plans & CME allowance
- Starting bonus and relocation assistance
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Generous time off plans
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
Apply on company website