- Full-time Opportunity to join a growing team of hospital-employed providers
- Schedule Negotiable, to include both Call or Non-Call Opportunities; Call position includes 1:5 call on weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Variety of cases; mainly Bread and Butter Anesthesia. No Trauma, Neuro, Hearts or Heads
- Collegial and collaborative team model; CRNA's work under medical direction with some medical supervision
- Work in a rewarding mission-based environment where you are a valued member of the team.
- Competitive Salary (up to $215K+, including incentives) and Benefits Package; Sign-on Bonus; $3K yearly CME; Generous Paid Time Off, and Relocation assistance!
- New Graduates welcome to apply; we also offer a Generous Student Loan Repayment program
- Graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program Accredited by the National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist;
- Current certification or recertification from National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist required
- Current BCLS certification and current ACLS certification required
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Maine preferred
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's d'Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Mary's Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary's Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider's. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Located on the banks of the beautiful Androscoggin River, the up-and-coming cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area. Centrally located, a mere 35 miles north of Portland, you and your family can enjoy the beauty of the four seasons with ample access to rivers and lakes; <1-hour commute to the ocean and mountains. Experience a multitude of outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, beaching, boating, golf, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, snowmobiling, and much, much more! Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is home to safe and welcoming communities and is truly a wonderful place to live, work and play.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Opportunity Highlights:Full-time Opportunity to join a growing team of hospital-employed providersS...
Apply on company website