SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Echo/Vascular Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Echo/Vascular Technologist is responsible for the daily operation of the Echo/Vascular non-invasive lab.
- Performs the non-invasive procedures, mounts the findings, readies the results for the physician to read, and completes all paperwork in the MEDITECH & PACS computer system.
- Utilizes knowledge of echo and vascular technology and experience in order to perform non-invasive procedures according to Northside Hospital's protocols.
- Must be able to recognize and respond appropriately to life threatening situations.
- Organizes work to provide care to patients by prioritizing, delegating, and monitoring.
- Maintains accountability for his/her own knowledge and skills, and supports the philosophy, objectives and goals of the hospital.
- Perform special non-invasive procedures (M-Mode, 2-D, TEE, Doppler, Color-Flow, Stress Echo and Cardiac Stress.
- Completion of an accredited vocational/technical education program
- ARDMS RVT certification
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Echo/Vascular Tech experience
- Basic Life Suppport (BLS) through the American Heart Association
- Proficiency with MEDITECH
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar.
Founded in 1969, St. Petersburg General Hospital is a 215-bed facility located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida. St. Petersburg General is part of the HCA West Florida Division of Hospitals, a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery and diagnostic imaging facilities, and a complete continuum of specialized healthcare programs that meet the healthcare needs of residents and businesses in West and Central Florida communities.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
EEOCWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website