DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Part-Time Mammograher Opportunity Day Shift Monday - Thursday + Occasional Saturday Hours
St. Petersburg General Hospital located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida, is only minutes from pristine gulf coast beaches as well as the thriving city life of downtown St. Pete. St. Pete General is a Joint Commission-accredited, full-service, 215-bed acute-care facility, providing comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical, surgical and women's services including labor and delivery, post-partum and nursery. St Pete General is a designated Blue Distinction Center + for Maternity Care; accredited as a Breast Center with Digital Imaging and Computer Aided Detection; Chest Pain Center; Certified Advanced Primary Stroke and AFib Center; Accredited Cancer Center and a GYN Robotic Surgery Training Epicenter. Other services include The Pelvic Pain and Incontinence Center and The Orthopedic Center for Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery. Dedicated to serving the residents of Pinellas County and beyond for over 4 decades, St. Pete General has been ranked as a Top Place to Work in Tampa Bay for 4 consecutive years. We are proud to attract outstanding talent from all walks of life and make sure to treat our staff accordingly. Here, we're all each other's resource in maintaining the very highest standards of care. We invite you to join us and realize your own career growth in a vibrant community of healthcare professionals.
St. Pete General is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed Mammography Technician (Mammographer) on a part-time basis. ARRT (M), CRT and BLS are required.
The Mammography Technician:
- Performs routine diagnostic procedures for clinical mammography films
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in recognizing and identifying potential and actual patient problems, collects accurate data and implements the patient's plan of care in accordance with department standards
- Is knowledgeable in of specific conditions, diseases and treatment therapies for the specific patient population
- Is familiar with and competent in following safe operation requirements
- Delivers safe, effective and appropriate care in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicates well with patient and other caregivers
- Demonstrates initiative, requires minimal supervision and has a working knowledge of the imaging equipment utilized
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
HCA offers an excellent total compensation package which includes a competitive salary, numerous benefits options and excellent growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do exceptional work with us. Your benefits include 401k with match, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, generous tuition reimbursement, and an employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
- Associate Degree
- Current ARRT (M)
- Clear/active Florida licensure (CRT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- One (1) year of experience preferred
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, and lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 20 lbs
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website