Job Description & Requirements
Obstetric and Gynecology (OBGYN) Nurse Practitioner
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $57.00 - 69.00
This facility is seeking Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Nurse Practitioner locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:30a-5p) starting May 2021
- Job Setting: Outpatient Clinic
- Types of cases: Focus will be primarily OB patients with return OB checkups. Need to be comfortable with return OB and Ultrasound dating at 8 weeks. Will see some GYN cases as well to fill schedule, or if patient panels shift. Some video appointments included along with clinic coverage.
Ontario is nicknamed “the Gateway to Southern California.” Just a short distance from Los Angeles, go on a weekend getaway to Disneyland or go shopping at the famous Grove. If you prefer to stay local, you can shop at one of Ontario's antique shops, take a tour of the historical Graber Olive house, or play a round of golf surrounded by the San Gabriel Mountains.
Hospitals Located Near Ontario:
• Kindred Hospital Ontario
• Ontario Medical Center
• Montclair Hospital Medical Center
• Chino Valley Medical Center
• Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsObstetric and Gynecology (OBGYN) Nurse PractitionerStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts:...
Apply on company website