ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and manage development for small to large scale projects and ongoing enhancement requests.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
- Present reports defining project progress, risks, problems and solutions.
- Work directly with technical analysts, IT and application vendors to transform and develop design requirements throughout all phases of the project from system design to implementation.
- Analyze business processes and data to help determine how new technology can satisfy business needs.
- Under limited direction of management, project managers and/or senior team members work closely with technical analyst, IT and application vendor to transform and develop design requirements throughout all phases of the project from design to implementation.
- Organize and participate in design review sessions to gather business requirements for new projects, enhancements/improvements to existing functionality, and issue resolution.
- Elicit requirements through interviews, business analysis, workflow analysis and data analysis.
- Collaborate with business area and technical experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility and conformity to standards.
- Develop and manage deployment plans and assist in development and execution of test plan.
- Facilitate user integration and acceptance testing of supported applications.
- Assist web server administrator with application installation and validation.
- Some travel by car and/or air in conjunction with local, regional and/or national travel, up to 20%.
- Self-directed requiring minimal oversight and the ability to mentor less experienced staff.
- Prior experience with large-scale organizational process improvement efforts desired.
- Understand the components involved in running a successful project.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, testing (integration, user, and performance), implementation and support.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to relay information well in both written and verbal form.
- Able to recognize potential assignments outside own areas of specialization and apply appropriate business technology related expertise as necessary.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred
- 2-4 years' of industry experience related experience required
- Basic SQL database knowledge and query language preferred
Apply on company website