The Central Supervision Analyst assists the Central Supervision Manager/Supervisor in their supervisory review function for assigned Branch Managers and Financial Advisors of the Central Supervision Department. The Analyst assists the Supervisors in all aspects of their job with the intent upon passing required licenses to progress to the next level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Central Supervision Supervisor in their review of accounts appearing on Monthly Scorecards. Prepare Account Questionnaires to be completed by the FA as needed.
- Assist in the review of monthly detail statements. Contact the branch to verify information as needed.
- Assist in the review of employee outside accounts.
- Contact branch staff to educate them on policies and procedures related to acceptable check deposits.
- Follow up with branch staff on requests for information generated during ProSurv reviews.
- Gather information useful in reviewing/responding to account inquiries and requests for action initiated by Compliance.
- Gather information useful in reviewing any potential concerns regarding specific account or FA activity.
- Travel by car and/or air in conjunction with local, regional and/or national travel may be required.
- B.S. or B.A. in Financial field or equivalent education and experience combination required.
- 1-3 years' Branch Operations or Branch Manager experience required.
- Series 7 required; Series 63 or 66 and Insurance License within 6 months of hire required.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website