Stifel Bank & Trust is looking to add a dedicated Mortgage Operations Coordinator to our Creve Coeur office. In this role, the Mortgage Operations Coordinator supports various areas of the Mortgage Department to assist in the processing and delivery of loans while promoting service, quality, efficiency and compliance. The ideal candidate will have experience in the mortgage industry and enjoy working in a collegiate, collaborative environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in curing mortgage loan suspense issues.
- Assists with mortgage file management and storage.
- Assists with file cancellations.
- Assists with HMDA management.
- Funds mortgage loans (title company and client funds).
- Invoices and bill for vendor services.
- Assists in covering the front desk.
- Understand and comply with mortgage industry regulations, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Community Reinvestment Act, Truth-in-Lending laws, etc.
- Quality Control Analysis – Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma
- Minimum Required: 0 to 2 years' related experience, mortgage experience preferred
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website