The Client Services Help Desk department is looking for an enthusiastic, service-oriented associate to join our unique and exciting team. The Client Services Help Desk Specialist provides support for Stifel associates and Stifel clients. This includes technology support, training on core applications, and working collaboratively with teammates and various departments across the Firm to connect associates & clients with solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills, the ability to multitask, and have a passion for customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides the highest quality of customer service through written and verbal communication to internal Stifel associates and clients that require assistance from our team.
- Follows department security policies to protect private client information at all times.
- Provides phone support for internal Stifel associates and external callers, including clients, concerning industry-related questions, branch procedures, application and password support, as well as client inquiries and general website support.
- Research branch office hardware/software problems.
- Works collaboratively with other areas in the Firm to resolve inquiries and issues.
- Provides client assistance with Stifel's client-facing technologies.
- Assists with testing applications and upgrades as they become available.
- Assists with training on the Firm's applications and supported websites.
- Receives assigned work and processes in a timely manner, in accordance with departmental policy procedures.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the department manager.
- High school Diploma required, college degree preferred.
- 1-3 years investment brokerage industry experience required, customer service experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and Excel. MS Access a plus.
- Familiarity with internet browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.
- Effective problem solving skills and proficient computer skills desired.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Ability to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website