The Operations Associate performs general clerical operations tasks that are routine and/or repetitive in nature; data entry, compiling simple data, and performing routine math calculations. Verifies and communicates discrepancies in the workflow as they work under direct supervision following established procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives assignment of work and processes in a timely manner, in accordance with departmental policy procedures.
- Processes, creates and enters data into the department systems for FA's.
- Adds historical performance data upon request.
- Reconciles data from systems or from account statements.
- Assists with review of accounts held on various systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-2 years professional business related experience required.
- Ability to learn general understanding of rules/regulations and Stifel policies that pertain to the department.
- Initiative and self-direction when performing tasks with ability to organize and prioritize effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to handle large workload that varies based on projects and heavy volume periods.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website