The Options Associate III is responsible for supporting the options business at the Firm. This role is required to have working knowledge of options in order to educate and assist Financial Advisors (FAs) and assistants with all areas of the business. The Associate will collaborate with various departments at the Firm to resolve option related issues and achieve goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advises on option strategies, trade issues, tax ramifications, and technical problems
- Develops and implements complex option strategies with FAs and clients
- Monitors Firm option trading activity for potential violations and errors
- Coordinates precious metal trading between third part dealer and FAs
- Maintains introducing broker relationship with Futures Commission Merchants for Futures trading
- Evaluates and enforces Firm policies for documentation, risk, and sales practices
- Design and create marketing and educational materials
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 1-3 years' experience in Banking, Accounting, or other analytical field required.
- Series 7 & 66 acquired within 12 months and series 4 within 24 months
- General understanding of the financial services industry
- Basic knowledge of investment products
- Solid mathematical skills
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation's leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation's seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry's largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website