DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Serving the community for nearly 60 years, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center provides the most comprehensive, quality healthcare in Southern Nevada. As Las Vegas' largest acute care facility, Sunrise provides sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community.
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center has been selected the Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years and had earned the American Stroke Association's Get with the Guidelines (GWTG) Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award. We are also ranked Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to work for!
In 2005, Sunrise Children's Hospital completed a $75 million renovation and expansion effort, which is the last time the facility added to its capacity. Currently, the two hospitals have 690 beds. When the project is complete, the capacity will grow to 762 beds.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Burn ICU Team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
New tower opened October 1, 2019. This is a new service line with ten private adult burn ICU rooms. We will also have a burn/wound Outpatient Clinic located inside of Sunrise. In addition we are partnering with Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America.
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include;
- Medical and Dental
- Flex spending, life, disability
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
Position: Registered Nurse Critical Care
Department: Burn ICU
Shift: Full Time Mixed
The Registered Nurse performs the active nursing process
consisting of the functions of assessing, planning,
implementing and evaluating care for patients. May assume
the role as Team Leader for part or duration of shift.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current licensure in Nevada as a Registered Nurse Required.
- Demonstrated current RN experience in Burn Services/Care Required.
- ACLS, BCLS, ABLS within 1 year of hire.
- Passing score on Critical Care Test/ Rhythm interpretation examination.
- CCRN preferred. Current knowledge and skills appropriate to the age/type of patient population served.
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to patients' rights in the delivery of care.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the developmental stage of the patient.
- Recent appropriate nursing practice in the patient population areas to be served.
- Ability to participate in considerable walking and standing, moderate lifting, and exposure to patient elements and handling of emergencies and critical patient incidents.
- Must meet clinical standards specific to the assigned patient care area (specialty unit employees for areas such as ICU).
Any delay in degree completion, due to extenuating circumstances, which could potentially delay the BSN degree completion within two years, must be approved by the CNO and the VP of HR. Delays extending pass three years from the date of this agreement will not be approved.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website