General Labor - Yard Attendant
Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our multiple locations coast to coast.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place.
We care about our people and it shows.
The Yard Attendant's primary objective is to assist customers with loading and unloading equipment. The position also consists of maintaining the appearance of the branch, assisting mechanics, drivers or other personnel with various labor based tasks and completing other daily assignments that support the branch operations which includes delivering equipment occasionally.
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced environment
- Valid driver's license required
- Familiarity with construction/equipment industry a plus
- Great Attitude!!!
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the elements
- Pressure washing equipment
- Assisting with various yard duties
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain long term business relationships
- Deliver equipment as needed
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Yard Attendants receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify
Apply on company website