Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our multiple locations coast to coast.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place.
We care about our people and it shows.
The position consists of operating a flatbed one ton or non CDL required rollback delivery truck. Deliver and pick up various types of small to medium sized construction equipment and tools to and from customer jobsites in a safe and timely manner as directed by dispatch. Additional responsibilities include instructing customers on the safe and proper operation of the equipment, maintaining customer relations through exceptional customer service, filling out paperwork and following all DOT regulations and requirements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Valid driver's license
- Current medical card
- Familiarity with construction/equipment industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
- Familiarity with city area layout and ability to utilize navigational tools
- Physical exertion required. Including, but not limited to, walking, standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the elements
- Deliver and pickup equipment for customer job sites
- Review rental contracts
- Instruct customers on the safe and proper operation of equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain safe working environment
- Able to work a rotating on-call weekend schedule
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Rollback Drivers receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify
Apply on company website