Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) is recruiting a full-time Certified Nurse Practitioner to join our established Gastroenterology practice.
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
- Clinician-led medical group.
- Integrated EMR (EPIC).
- Work with a collaborative team of providers and staff.
- Training in multiple in-office procedures will be provided.
- Spacious new offices immediately adjacent to hospital.
- Built in referrals from strong primary care network within group and patients with Sutter and other insurance plans.
- Graduate of an accredited Program and Nationally Certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Clinicians Certification Program (AANP).
- An active and unrestricted California license.
- Experience in Gastroenterology is preferred but not required.
- Competitive Salary.
- Relocation allowance.
- Generous benefits package.
- Robust retirement plan.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistant practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
* It is the policy of the Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SMGRs employment policies and practices.
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
Apply on company website