Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is recruiting forfull-time, BC/BE Internal MedicinePhysicians.
- Multi-specialty group practice experience in an outpatient setting
- Physician-led, collaborative, and collegial environment with available mentorship, leadership and career development opportunities
- Ambulatory practice with flexible hours for work-life balance
- Hospitals provide inpatient support for outpatient practice
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive Salary guarantee for the first two years
- Benefits including paid CME, paid time-off, pension plan and 401(k), life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance and phone reimbursement
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage
- Relocation allowance and sign-on bonus
- Forgivable loan for mortgage/refinancing or loan repayment
- $1,000 monthly stipend for residents who commit to hire for a maximum 12 months
- Shareholder status eligibility after 2 years of employment
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 124+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistant practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Apply on company website