Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE General Neurologist to join our program of neurological specialists, the largest in the SF Bay area.
Diverse clinical opportunities:
- The position focuses on building a new outpatient general neurology service for SWBMG in San Francisco.
- Close collaboration with renown neurological subspecialists based at CPMC.
- The ideal candidate will also work with a team of neurologists to help cover our inpatient service.
- Specific responsibilities can be structured to suit the candidates interests and skills.
- Teaching opportunities within a busy medicine residency program and with medical students who rotate through our service.
Our neurology group includes specialists in headache, movement disorders, dementia, neuromuscular disorders, epilepsy stroke, and neurosurgery. We also have strong clinical research programs in ALS, epilepsy and cognitive neurology.
- Managing a budding general neurology service.
- Providing inpatient neurology consultative services to a broad range of general neurology cases not including stroke.
- BC/BE Neurologist with excellent general neurology skills (with or without fellowship training).
- Must be comfortable with general neurology care.
- Interest in teaching desirable.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation.
- Full benefit package.
- Relocation allowance.
- Robust retirement program.
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMGs employment policies and practices.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.
Apply on company website