SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $33.23 - $49.01 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
There is no better place to grow—professionally and personally—than Swedish Medical Center's Southwest Freestanding Emergency Room. One of south metro Denver's most respected healthcare institutions, we offer talented professionals like you the clinical variety and leading-edge technologies that will keep you challenged and learning. You will also enjoy the warm, community-care setting that makes care more personal...and your career infinitely more satisfying. Rediscover the reasons you chose healthcare as your career. They are waiting for you at Swedish.
Our nursing teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Department Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Why Choose to be an Emergency Room Nurse at our Hospital:
- Your role will work closely connected to the EMS community which allows for more physician interactions with patients for ongoing learning experiences
- You will communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers and demonstrate appropriate judgement and problem solving skills
- You provide age appropriate care to his/her patients based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
- Your role preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery
Qualifications for being an Emergency Room Registered Nurse:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required, ENPC & NRP certification preferred.
- 1 to 2 years acute care/specialty nursing desired.
Located at 6196 South Ammons Way in Littleton, Swedish Medical Center Southwest ER (SWER) is an award-winning, full-service 24-hour emergency department. We offer patients access to a full range of services on-site as well as Swedish-satellite administrative offices. Southwest ER was the first free-standing emergency department in the Denver area, servicing the southwest Jefferson county area. Our facility has a wide variety of services on-site, including:
- 18 private patient rooms
- Diagnostic imaging
- Laboratory health analysis
- 16-slice CT scanner, dedicated X-ray and ultrasound suite
- Low-risk cardiac program for chest pain
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website