At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
Talladega Superspeedway is seeking event-based emergency service professionals to interact with our guests and professional racing team participants during racing events. This position is located in Talladega, Alabama.
Emergency Services / Firefighters
- Emergency Services and firefighter personnel will perform Fire and EMS response functions.
- Practice and maintain professional work ethic and appearance.
- Current State of Alabama Fire I & II (Minimum Standards)
- Current State of Alabama EMT Basic or Paramedic Certificate (National Registry will not be accepted)
- Current BLS CPR card (ASHI, American Red Cross and American Heart accepted)
- Current ACLS card (Paramedics) (ASHI, American Red Cross and American Heart accepted)
- EVOC or CEVO certificate
- PALS or PEPP cert preferred, but not required (Paramedics)
- Firefighters are required to have 160 hours of training.
When you apply, please indicate your certifications. Qualifications/Requirements:
- High School Grad/GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Must successfully pass a driving record check.
- Must attend mandatory annual training and complete required online training initially and annually.
- Must successfully pass BLS or ACLS protocol test as required by Emergency Services Medical Director
- Minimum age 18 years old.
- Preferred candidates will have a verifiable affiliation with a Florida Public Safety or EMS Agency.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions.
- Positive attitude!
Wrecker Recovery and Clean-Up
- Perform clean-up and restoration on track during, before, and after events.
- Set up and tear down of track clean up equipment as needed
- Practice and maintain professional work ethic and appearance
- Experience in and around motorsports is preferred
- Towing experience required
- While performing the job duties, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk or hear.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud but can be very loud at times.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid Driver's License and successfully pass a driving record check.
- Must attend annual training
There are event-based positions located in Talladega, Alabama. Applicants must have the ability to work outdoors in changing weather conditions. Shifts and hours will vary based on our event needs. Hours can range from 6-16 hours, depending on the event.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
Apply on company website