Tenet Healthcare in collaboration First California Physician Partners (FCPP), the regions premier medical foundation physician group seek a BC Internal Medicine physician to join an establish and highly regarded group. FCPP, formerly the McHenry Medical Group, has been serving area residents since the 1970s. This opportunity ensures a superbly competitive guaranteed salary plus RVU bonus pay; without the concerns of practice administrative duties. Success is eminent given the current demands and the excellent standing of the group. Hospital privileges required at Tenets operated, Doctors Medical Center of Modesto (465-beds), is the preeminent hospital in the North Central Valley. Modesto is 70 miles east of the Bay Area and offers the best of California within a tranquil, family-oriented and affordable community.
Additional Practice Features:
- Employment benefits: Salary, plus productivity pay; family health benefits; CME; PTO; 401K; & more
- Procured liability insurance, sign-on bonus, plus paid relocation expenses
- Lifestyle practice: Mon-Fri, 8-5, no weekends, no ER call or rounds
- Professionally managed practices with a dedicated practice manager and staff
- 1:1 MA per physician; Athena EMR; 2-3 exam rooms assigned; excellent ancillary support.
- Volume anticipated at 18 to 24 patients per 8-hour day.
About the area hospital: DMC-Modesto
- 465-bed tertiary acute care hospital
- 24/7 ER and Hospitalists services available
- All medical specialties represented
- Extensive staff of over 2200 members
- Designations: Level II ER, Stroke and Cardiac center
- State-of-the-art 18 room OR with 2 heart rooms plus OB
- Distinction service lines: Cardiology; Oncology, Neurology; Ortho and Psychiatry
Candidates must be BC/BEwith a clear credentialing record and excellent references. Visa sponsorship are not available. Please send your CV for consideration.
Introducing Modesto, CA: Just 68 miles south of Sacramento, the Stanislaus County terrain is mostly grassy rolling hills, ideal for produce and vineyards. Modesto is home to over 210,000 residents. This thriving economy with a strong employer base features a variety of shopping, dining, and cultural options comparable to that of any mid-size city. A NICHE report rates Modesto an A+ on diversity; B on nightlife; plus ranked high for Best Cities for Outdoor Activities in America. In this affordable community, most residents are homeowners. Four of their public high schools achieved (4 out of 5) ratings. Outdoor Recreation includes year-round mild weather, mostly sunny days; close proximity to National Forests like Yosemite, Mammoths Lake; Lake Tahoe (2 hour) various skiing options plus local hiking, parks and recreation. Modesto offers a rich lifestyle with convenient options: to the West big city excitement; to the East, mountainous nature retreats; in the middle, is home.
Tenet Healthcare in collaboration First California Physician Partners (FCPP), the region's premier medical foundation physician group seek a BC ...
Apply on company website