DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an MRI Technologist today at Terre Haute Regional Hospital.
At Terre Haute Regional, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401(k) (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Terre Haute Regional Hospital family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious MRI Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As an MRI Tech, you would perform magnetic resonance imaging procedures, by utilizing MRI equipment and your knowledge of anatomy/patient positioning for optimum imaging. You would explain the procedure to the patient and address any questions or concerns he or she may have.
- Perform MRI examinations with proper contrast media protocols.
- You will identify anatomical orientation on all required images and ensures proper film identification.
- Evaluate quality of MRI procedure and determines if additional imaging is required, prior to communicating procedure information to radiologist.
- Participate in on-call duties as assigned to meet department needs.
- Two years' experience in the field of Radiologic Technology to support on the job training or one-year experience as MRI technologist
- ARRT and Basic Life Support Certification.
- Two years' experience as MRI technologist in a hospital environment preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology or graduate of an accredited MRI program preferred.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based Trauma II center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America, we are dedicated to our Mission, Values and Vision and are committed to providing quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. Please visit patient experience to learn more!
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website