Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are looking for anyone who is interested in applying with us to be placed on our FIRST CALL List. As we prepare for Hurricane Season we are proactively gathering applications throughout the state of South Carolina. Once there is a storm that affects your local county area, you will be the first in line to be called for available work!
Tetra Tech specializes in the recovery of communities after being significantly impacted by disasters or weather events. We are currently hiring Operations Manager. This position requires responsibility for assisting in the management of the human, equipment and financial resources required for a Post-Event monitoring and recovery projects.
- Manage a variety of projects related to Post-Event recovery and monitoring services.
- Oversee field staff and facilitate training.
- Assist in daily field staff dispatch.
- Interact with clients, consultants, staff members and strategic partners to accurately document and efficiently recover disaster debris.
- Manage perception by demonstrating a high-level of integrity in all relationships and actions taken on and off duty.
- Produce reports, documents, graphs and other management tools for tracking project process.
- Provide ongoing communication and project management tasks for both client and company use, utilizing a variety of technology to ensure both client satisfaction and project success.
- Monitor site safety and maintain safety awareness to ensure safe working environment.
- A strong familiarity with disaster recovery, surveying, construction, inventory control, emergency management, public safety, fire services, law enforcement or military affairs required.
- Experience in managing large projects utilizing multiple consultants/staff in various locations; success being defined as projects that were completed on time and within budget, met all client and contractual requirements resulting in satisfied clients needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with a high-level of attention to detail.
- Proficiency with industry-standard project management, word processing, and spreadsheet and database software preferred.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agenciesAdditional Information
- Organization: 105 TDR
Apply on company website