Are you a skilled CAD designer ready to make a great career move? A self-starter with strong attention to detail?
Tetra Tech is looking for a Civil CAD Designer in our Norfolk office to assist Engineers in design and production of construction drawings for water, wastewater, and storm water projects.
What you will be doing:
• Prepare plan and profile drawings
• Prepare site plans
• Prepare grading, paving, and drainage drawings
• Drafting and developing alignments and profiles of roadways, site grading and drainage features
• Prepare sections and details for water, wastewater, and stormwater pipelines and facilities
• Coordinate, communicate, and collaborate with team member across disciplines and offices
• Ensure drawing compliance with company and client CAD standards and styles
• Produce and manage drawing sets
Skills and Abilities:
• Completion of technical school with CAD design certificate or Associates Degree is preferred
• 3-5 years of experience is required
• Basic understanding of basic civil engineering design principles is required
• Attention to detail is required
• AutoCAD Civil 2D and Civil 3D Software skills are required
• Revit MEP skills are preferred
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a diverse company, including individuals with expertise in science, research, engineering, construction, and information technology. Our strength is in collectively providing integrated services—delivering the best solutions to meet our clients' needs. With more than 20,000 employees, over 400 offices worldwide, Tetra Tech strives to improve the quality of life through innovative, sustainable solutions that help our clients reach their goals for water, environment, energy, infrastructure, and resource management projects. Our commitment to safety is ingrained in our culture and at the forefront of every project. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery.
As part of the Tetra Tech family of companies, we are home to some of the best minds in the country, including nationally renowned subject matter experts. Whether we are contemplating the restoration of our environment or helping to revitalize our urban centers, we are thinking of clear sustainable solutions to resource management and infrastructure challenges. In fact, it's much more than what can be done today; it's what we'll be able to do tomorrow. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our team. We are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 112 NUS
Apply on company website