Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that strives to improve the built environment and positively impact the quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems. We provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity.
Tetra Tech is a leading full-service consulting and engineering firm. We help our clients conceptualize and execute innovate solutions to their most challenging problems. From front-end science and planning to design, construction management and operations, we deliver integrated services for the full project life-cycle.
We are currently seeking an entry level Civil Engineer excited to work in a multidisciplinary role providing construction phase services and design and site development of projects for a variety of public and private clients. This position is located in our Marlborough, MA office.
- Working under the guidance of experienced engineers to provide civil engineering analysis and design
- Coordinating with field and office personnel for multidisciplinary project tasks
- Construction phase inspections and detailed inspection reports
- Preparing engineering reports
- Documenting calculations and sketches
- Working within tight deadlines and efficiently on project teams
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with 0-2 years of experience
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) certification preferred
- Strong AutoCAD skills; Civil 3D is a plus
- Basic knowledge of site design including site grading, layout, drainage and utility design
- Familiarity with ArcGIS and Stormwater Design Programs such as HydroCAD are a plus
- Civil construction experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable on construction sites and coordinating with civil contractors
- Effective oral and written communication skillsThe ability to meet quality standards and deadlines
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 143 INE
Apply on company website