Tetra Tech is searching for a Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for accounting and financial support on projects/contracts, assist engineers and scientists in making business decisions to improve financial performance, and interface with all levels of management throughout the organization.
This position reports to the Controller and be responsible for internal financial reporting functions, special projects and financial analysis. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, financial management, financial business support and analysis including financial reporting and analysis for the parent company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of monthly internal financial package and ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Support monthly close and preparation of the monthly/quarterly/annual corporate package submission.
- Support in responding to audit requests from DCAA and external auditors.
- Provide accurate, timely analysis of budgets, financial trends, forecasts and KPI's for the executive team as well as parent company.
- Ensure effective and fully functioning internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP, parent company and applicable federal, international, provincial, local laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Ensure continuous improvement in internal controls, tools and ERP processes for providing business requirements.
- Assess and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Assist corporate managing cash flow by ensuring strong collection performance by the unit.
- Respond to and interact with multiple levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Issue, coordinate, and support the PEEAC process.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or related field with 3 to 5 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Prior experience in the professional services industry (A/E, EPC, Consulting Engineering Firm) highly desired.
- Familiarity with federal government contracting including various contract vehicles (Cost reimbursable, time and material, firm fixed price, fixed labor rate level of effort, etc.) highly desired.
- Ability to effectively to respond to and interact with multiple levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations is essential.
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP is preferred. Strong spreadsheet modeling skills using Excel is essential.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 112 EGS
Apply on company website