Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech has an immediate full time opening out of our Ann Arbor, MI office. The position supports manufacturer compliance with product chemical regulations. The selected individual is expected to perform data entry into various database systems; request and collect material data from internal and external suppliers; provide weekly updates; and prepare final reports.
- Internal (plants) and external supplier data collection and entry of product material and component constituents are part of the job responsibilities.
- Communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skills are mandatory.
- Although not required, the ideal candidate has some experience with IMDS, CDX, IPoint iPCA, and knowledge of ELV, RoHS or REACH.
- Candidates with other attributes such as customer service, negotiation, Excel, Access, and IT skills will have added value.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Detail-oriented entrepreneurial approach, taking initiative, and proactively seeking out solutions
- Consistency and dependability in client contact and subsequent data entry
- Demonstrated professional and team-oriented approach to work
- Data entry or high-volume transactional business experience
- Willing to support project managers by helping to meet scope, schedule, and quality aspects
- We seek candidates who have potential for building consultant-client relationships.
- As we evaluate candidates, we will be looking for strong written and verbal communication skills; a high degree of self-confidence and self-motivation; evidence of strong logic and analytical skills; and capabilities to deliver quality work products.
- The position may also require periodic travel to client sites, both local and distant. Individual must possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record without restrictions.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agenciesAdditional Information
- Organization: 200 IEW
Apply on company website