Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are working together for the future of our world. We combine engineering and science with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists and technologists.
Join us today. You will be proud to be a part of a company built on Leading with Science.
We are currently expanding our already successful practice. We have immediate opportunities for Renewable Energy Project Managers and Seller-Doers on a national basis to support growing our energy business, with specific emphasis on growing our siting and permitting business. With decades of national experience, Tetra Tech offers a wealth of technical knowledge and a strong understanding of federal, state, and local regulations. From planning and siting to operation and maintenance, Tetra Tech supports our clients in developing renewable projects from concept to completion.
Successful candidates will have a strong technical background in siting, permitting and evaluating environmental impacts of renewable energy projects. Experience will include permitting, solar, onshore wind, offshore wind, energy storage and transmission. Our ideal candidate will have pre-existing client relationships and a proven track record of winning work within the renewable energy market.
- The Project Manager/Seller-Doer will develop new client accounts; work with existing Tetra Tech account managers and the Energy Program market leads to expand existing client accounts.
- Prepare proposals and lead Tetra Tech teams through county, state and federal permit processes
- The Project Manager/Seller-Doer should also have experience with agency coordination, leading technical teams and contractors providing technical deliverable.
- The Project Manager/Seller-Doer will have the ability and experience to support the permitting of complex projects in a dynamic work environment, have strong critical thinking capabilities, and have a flexible approach to problem solving.
- Must have demonstrated writing abilities, competency with basic business computer applications (i.e., Microsoft Office), and possess the ability to act independently.
- This position requires a team-oriented professional with a strong attention to detail, and a proven commitment to quality management and client satisfaction.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree but preferably a graduate degree in environmental sciences, urban/regional planning, environmental policy, environmental studies, and/or related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience, with more experience preferred, with account management, business development, environmental assessments and federal, state, and local regulatory compliance/permitting in the US.
- Must have existing client relationships in the renewable energy market and a proven track record of winning new work.
- Strong working knowledge of NEPA and state siting and permitting processes such as California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), Oregon Energy Facility Siting Council (EFSC), Minnesota Public Utilities Commission (MPUC), Ohio Power Siting Board (OPSB) and others.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written), as the position requires frequent and effective interaction with clients, regulatory agencies, other team members and the public.
- Ability to plan and organize in a fast paced, dynamic client driven working environment
- Possess excellent research and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Work closely and develop strong working relationships with team members located across the US.
- Strong program and project management skills in successfully scoping and managing project teams and deliverables.
- Preference for experience in preparing and processing various county, state, and federal land use permits as well as preparation of documents to meet the requirements.
- Experience with agency coordination, leading technical teams and contractors providing technical deliverables.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees— 20,000 associates working together to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/en/careers. Linkedin: @TetraTechCareers Twitter: @TetraTechJobs Facebook: @TetraTechCareers
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, abilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
No calls or agencies
- Organization: 194 CES
Apply on company website