Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for providing engineering support for the water/wastewater group. Typical projects include a wide variety of municipal water/wastewater projects involving collection and conveyance systems, pump stations, storage and treatment facilities, and rehabilitation.
- Plan and design water/wastewater treatment, distribution/conveyance, pumping, and storage facilities;
- Perform conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses;
- Prepare detailed engineering reports and supporting documents;
- Prepare construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates;
- Ensure standard engineering practices and inclusion of appropriate documentation on various reports and design projects;
- Evaluate alternatives, resolve technical issues and interface with other engineering disciplines;
- Perform engineering interpretation of specifications and drawings, recommending and documenting design modifications, and coordinating with the design team;
- Manage or lead technical design teams for compliance with scope, schedule and budget requirements, including coordination with the project manager, other design disciplines, and the client;
- Review submittals from contractors for conformance with engineering specifications and drawings and respond to requests for additional information;
- Resolve questions, plan, coordinate, and execute work in a safe, timely, cost effective and compliant manner;
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Civil or Environmental Engineering Degree required;
- Entry-level to 5 years of experience required;
- E.I. or P.E. in State of Oklahoma required;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D a plus, but not required;
- Proficiency in Excel, word processing and scheduling programs
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech's employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color , religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, abilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please no phone calls or agencies.
- Organization: 200 IEW
Apply on company website