Excellent 0pportunity for a friendly and guest focused leader to join the new 'Burgess Hotel' nestled in the prominant Buckhead area. Experience diving guest service to the next level is what you will have! Come and work at HVMG, the place to be! About the hotel
The Burgess is the newest boutique hotel joining the city's flourishing Buckhead scene, offering an unforgettable lifestyle experience that is truly - In The Moment. The hotel is currently being transformed into a 100-room boutique hotel in the heart of the Atlanta's Buckhead district part of the Trademark Collection by Wyndham.Why You Want to Work for Us...
HVMG is a growing property ownership and management company with opportunities for development and advancement for Excellent individuals.What you will be doing
In this role you will manage the day to day operations and of the hotel. to include; front office, guest services, housekeeping, security and outlets, to ensure a safe, comfortable environment for guests. This individual will schedule, plan, and develop and communicate multi-departmental strategies and goals. Responsible for scheduling and regularly conducting routine inspections of the front office, rooms and public areas to ensure these area reflect a welcoming environment for our guests. You will assist in managing hotel revenue generation and maximization through full use of company systems, processes and standards. Serve as the manager on duty as required my hotel leadership. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Actively participate in training and continuing education of all Rooms Division Service Professionals
- Responsible for actively recruiting and hiring for all Front office and Housekeeping positions
- Approach all encounters with guests, employees and members in a professional and personalized manner
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the Hotel
- Must have a professional image and personality exuding confidence and leadership skills whilst encouraging safe and efficient hotel operations
- Coordinate Check-in, arrival, departure, and special needs of guests
- Oversee Housekeeping Supervisors to ensure room standards before turning room ready for guest usage
- Oversee inventory and ordering supplies and linens for both housekeeping and Front office
- Complete projects in a timely manner as required by the General Manager.
- Be able to participate proficiently in functions outside one's department when called upon.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Requires a minimum of 4+ years of hotel leadership experience in an boutique/lifestyle or soft branded hotel.
- Must be able to lead Guest Service Initiatives.
- Position will be required to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends.
Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Four or moere years in related experience and/or training.Benefits
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability / Life Insurance
- 401k - 4% Match
- Paid Vacation Days / Paid Sick Days
- Company Travel Discounts
Apply on company website