Position Overview: The ITM Behavioral Support Specialist II will be responsible for providing interventions that support the wellbeing and safety of children participating in the program while they are on campus and potentially on aftercare. Services will include Community Psychiatric Support and Treatment, Psychosocial Rehabilitation. The ITM Behavioral Support Specialist II will support children in accessing resources that will foster growth and success and will work in collaboration with campus staff to ensure that the needs of the youth/families are being met. Position requires evening and weekend commitments as well as timely documentation, and knowledge of the ITM.
· CPST Levels 1-6: Bachelor's degree and certification in an Evidenced Based Practice consistent with the CPST component being delivered. Or CPST Levels 4-6: Bachelor's Degree in related field, plus two years applicable experience, in children's mental health, addiction, and/or foster care/child welfare/juvenile justice and no certification in an Evidenced Based Practice
· Experience of working at a residential treatment center.
· Must be computer literate
· NYS Valid Driver's license
· Ability to work on campus and visit various cottages to provide services to youth in various cottages.
· Must have access to, and be proficient with computer systems
· Ability to navigate campus successfully (geography/communities)
· Evening and weekend availability
· Must Pass Fingerprint/ Background Clearance
· Ability to manage time: service provision and timely documentation submission
· Knowledge of the Integrated Treatment Model/Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
Apply on company website