The ITM Behavioral Support Specialist I will be responsible for providing interventions that support the wellbeing and safety of children participating in the Program at The Children's Village. Services will include Planned/Crisis Respite, Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Caregiver/Family Support and Services. The ITM Behavioral Support Specialist I will support children and caregivers in accessing community, school, and family resources that will foster growth and success. The ITM Behavioral Support Specialist I will work in collaboration with the residential and QI department to ensure that the needs of the youth/families are being met. Position requires evening and weekend commitments.
· H.S. Diploma plus three years of related experience working with at risk youth and families (experience can be waived in lieu of a Bachelor's degree in appropriate field).
· Must be computer literate
· NYS Valid Driver's license
· Travel (varies by caseload)
· Must have access to, and be proficient with computer systems
· Ability to navigate successfully (geography/communities)
· Evening and weekend availability
· Ability to manage time: service provision and timely documentation submission
· Knowledge of the Integrated Treatment Model/Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
Apply on company website