You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too? The Everett Clinic is looking for a full-time Electrophysiology Program, to join our supportive and collegial team of 12 physicians and four ARNPs/PAs in a busy, established cardiology practice, recognized for providing high-quality, evidence-based and compassionate care. Our patient access is excellent, leading to high patient satisfaction.
We provide cardiology services in both hospital and clinic settings. The Everett Clinic offers a broad range of expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiothoracic disease and conditions; our providers work individually with patients to offer customized advice regarding their personal health.
Our Electrophysiology program has a dedicated EP laboratory with an active program in atrial fibrillation, SVT and Ventricular arrhythmia ablation as well as device implantation and lead extraction. Electrophysiology candidates should have extensive training and/or experience in all aspects of EP.
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the outdoors, spend time with family, and practice excellent cardiology and vascular care.
By joining The Everett Clinic, you will experience:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits; relocation, retention bonus and sign-on bonus
- Flexible shifts
- Excellent communication with fellow providers in over 40 primary care, surgical and subspecialties
- Epic EMR
- CME reimbursement and malpractice coverage
- Leadership pathways and paid license renewals
Apply on company website