The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking to add an additional BE-BC Orthopedic Surgeon that has completed a Fellowship in Total Joint Arthroplasty (Hip and Knee).
Why Choose the Orthopedic Surgery Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Join an experienced Sports Medicine/Shoulder Surgeon
- Minimal call primarily covered by APPs; no general trauma call
- APPs take first call, first assist, clinic
- Physical Therapy department of 17 providers and Medical Imaging department of 11 providers with state-of-the art equipment onsite
- EMR with Virtual Scribe Service
- Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan and health insurance, optional dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose The Iowa Clinic?
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in 94th percentile per Press Ganey's 2020 Engagement Survey
Why choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment that offers an idyllic work-life balance.
#1 “Best Places to Live in the Midwest (#5 Best in the U.S.) – U.S. News & World Report, 2019
#1 “Best State for Jobs” – MarketWatch – May 2019
#1 “Best State to Live in America” – U.S. News & World Report, 2018
#1 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018
#1 “Physicians' Top Places to Live and Work (Iowa) – Physicians Thrive, 2017
#1 “Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S.” – U.S. News & World Report, 2017
#2 “Best State to Practice Medicine” – Medscape, 2019
The Iowa Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest, is seeking to add
Apply on company website