SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $16.24 - $21.46 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
North Suburban Medical Center
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group's biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women's Choice Awards as one of America's Best ERs and one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
Our Values: North Suburban's core values are designed to guide our organization in its commitment to serve, to heal and to care for you.
- We believe safety and quality of care are the keystones of our work.
- We treat each other and our patients with compassion and respect.
- We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
- We demonstrate our commitment to excellence by persistently exploring growth and improvement opportunities.
- We exceed the expectations of our patients, families and the community.
- We accomplish our mission and vision through collaboration and teamwork.
- Our team of physicians, nurses, therapists, technologists, pharmacists, residents, dietitians, and support staff is dedicated to ensuring you receive the highest standard of patient care and comfort during your stay.
- Although many of the staff will not have the privilege of meeting you directly, they are working together to speed your recovery.
Here is what we can offer you:
• Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment
• Certification Bonus and Voucher system
• Dependent Scholarship
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Financial Wellness Program with a CFP
- Operate the AYR room service system by a) accurately placing patient meal orders upon request honoring their cultural and/or preferences within the diet restrictions(s); b) coordinate the meal delivery with the kitchen; c)serving as an ambassador by introducing and/or explaining the AYR menu process to patients; and d) update patient information in the AYR system as requires.*
- Performs administrative task such as generating reports, and assists with performance improvement/QA projects as assigned.*
- Communicates to management in a timely manner, opportunities to improve service and/or operations.*
- Interacts with fellow workers in a way that promotes cooperative relationships with patients, staff, and others by anticipating needs, being respectful, caring and courteous.
- Adheres to administrative and departmental house rules, policies, procedures and objectives.
- Adheres to HIPPA guidelines by respecting the dignity of all by maintaining their privacy and respecting confidentiality.
- Adheres to safety, health and regulatory requirements.
- Must attend all mandatory training/in-services. Actively practices principles leaned including, but not limited to the following topics: universal precautions, patient rights, fire safety, disaster preparedness general safety, hazard communication, continuous process improvement.
- Performs additional, similar or related duties as assigned.
- Must have 6 months of customer service experience, and entry level computer/word processing skills.
- Hospital food service or restaurant experiences a plus.
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate the English language.
- Perform basic math, proficiently type using a keyboard, date entry.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Able to read and understand reports.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website