The Stepping Stones Group a leading provider of therapeutic, behavioral, and psychological services to children with special needs and autism nationwide is seeking a CF supervisor for our school-based positions in Flint, MI. We are looking for an experienced SLPs that enjoys and finds it rewarding to mold and teach Clinical Fellows the joys of working with students with communication needs. We work in some of the largest districts throughout the US, with access to our clinical teams for support and guidance.
- At least have 3 years of experience in public school districts
- ASHA CCCs (minimum 3 years), MI SLP license
- Competitive pay in the form of a monthly Stipend
- Provide supervision, mentoring and/or coaching to one contracted CF-SLP
- Follow ASHA guidelines to provide CF Supervision, mentoring, coaching, observation and training - 2020 ASHA requirements include 2 hours of continuing education in supervision
- Supervision courses are free and available online if you do not meet that requirement before applying
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply on company website