Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner – Beautiful Maine
Solo Practice – Outpatient Care
Student Loan Repayment – Sign-On Bonus
A well-established clinic in Maine is seeking a full time (5 days/week) experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to manage a Solo Practice. Outstanding clinical and interpersonal skills plus five years' experience are required. The selected candidate will provide outpatient medical care to individuals and families of all ages in our NCQA certified Patient-Centered Medical Home outpatient practice with integrated behavioral health services. Rangeley serves 1,700 residents and 10,000 visitors each year ranging from newborns to retirees.
- Competitive salary and benefits, malpractice coverage, pension plan with employer match, sign-on bonus and eligibility for loan repayment
- Paid relocation based on receipts, CME, PTO, 401(k) match & life insurance, and comprehensive Benefits
- Monday – Friday (36 Hour week), after hour call – 2-3 evenings a month (phone call only)
- Average patients 15-20 /day
- EMR – NextGen, Acute Care/ Urgent Care / Family Medicine
- Children through Geriatrics
- Job Requirements: Nurse Practitioner with an Advanced Practitioner degree – must have a valid state or compact medical license
Come and explore all that this beautiful state has to offer. Located in the popular Rangeley Lakes Region, this city offers plenty of lakes and streams, thousands of acres of wild forests, and abundant wildlife.Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner – Beautiful MaineSolo Practice – Outpatient CareStudent Loan Repayment &ndash...
Apply on company website