Outpatient Pediatric Physician – California
Newborn Rounding Only
This hospital is looking for a mission driven Pediatric Physician to join their team. Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in quality, efficiency, compassion, and the spirit of caring? Then come to join this private, not-for-profit Award-Winning Children's Hospital in one of their Outpatient Clinics, Urgent Care or Hospitalist roles.
- 4 1/2-day work week 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 22-25 patients a day
- Pediatric Residency Program affiliated with Stanford University
- 5% employer retirement contribution
- Malpractice with tail, disability, medical, dental, vision
- 27 days of PTO + 7 days of CME + 3 sick days
- Life Insurance, Deferred comp, Flex 123, educational reimbursement and state disability
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Come discover hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
- California's top 10th largest city with over 400,000 people living in this metro
- 90 minutes to Los Angeles
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to; Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major State University, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-Star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – TOP rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as Performing & Visual Arts, Symphony, Museums and Art Galleries
Apply on company website