About the role
As an Overnight Stock Associate, you play an essential role in the customer service experience by maximizing product inventory levels available. By processing freight and stocking shelves, you ensure that the store is organized and clean. Part-time and full-time positions will maintain floor merchandise and inventory standards. You will report to the store management team.
- Complete freight process by receiving product deliveries and moving product using several different types of equipment
- Ensuring sorting area is safe and organized including unloading of truck trailers, loading of merchandise onto carts; distribute inventory to correct locations; pull and stock merchandise from back room and overheads; resolve inventory discrepancies
- Open and stack cases and merchandise; break down boxes and bale cardboard
- Ensure signage is correctly placed; build displays and end caps; clean and maintain merchandise
- Become familiar with Total Wine & More's product portfolio
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on the sales floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
What we're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- Work an overnight schedule 10:00pm – 7:00am, exact hour will depend on your preference for part-time or full-time hours
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Merchandising, warehouse, stocking, or managing inventory experience
- Experience using a forklift and inventory software a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations)
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
- Must vertically/horizontally transfer boxes weighing up to 50 lbs. without mechanical assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and beer education
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website