SEO Content Marketing ManagerTotal Wine & More Bethesda, MD
About the Role
We are looking for an SEO Content Marketing Manager to help our Marketing team guide our powerful brand into the growing digital marketing arena. You will establish content architecture on the Total Wine website inclusive of hierarchy and internal linking to ensure a seamless consumer journey. You will manage an external agency who will optimize existing content on totalwine.com and develop new content based on external search data. You will partner with internal team members to coordinate the distribution of the content offsite which may include email, in-store video, social media and paid advertising. Internally, this role is called SEO Content Manager. You will report to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing.
- Manage the performance of the SEO content agency to implement the 2021 Content Strategy for SEO
- Lead the development of the strategy for SEO content which is designed to promote greater awareness and qualified, engaged site traffic through organic search
- Oversee the creative development process of content strategy (written/visual/video) including creative brief review/approvals
- Partner with team members across the organization to ensure successful distribution of creative on website and in other media channels
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports tracking against established goals
- Handle required billing processes for SEO content agency
You will come with
- 3+ years experience managing all aspects of content marketing inclusive of creative oversight and demonstrated performance improvements as a result of content initiatives
- Experience managing external agencies and working within an organization or agency environment.
- BS/BA degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Content experience with a retail, travel or food/beverage (beer/wine/spirits) organization is a plus
- Proficiency with Adobe Analytics
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-Us/Careers!
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website