1125 Woodruff Rd. Suite 300, Greenville, SC 29607 USA
About the role
As the store Supervisor, you support the store management team to maintain Total Wine & More's brand by delivering best-in-class service, selection, and value to our customers. You will oversee cashiers, stock associates, and sales associates, and act as the Manager-on-duty in the absence of a store manager. The store Supervisor is also directly involved in promoting Total Wine & More products and services to our customers and may serve in a team member capacity to support the merchandiser/stock associates and cashiers. You will report to the store management team.
Join us to become an industry expert in a fun and thriving retail company!
- Provide customer service by greeting and establishing a relationship with customers while informing them of our products and services
- Create and foster a sales-focused environment through the development of team members
- Open and close the store
- Help with training and leadership of team members
- Oversee cashier, merchandising, and sales floor activities
- Participate in wine, spirits, and beer training to become familiar with Total Wine & More's products
- Maintain store safety and cleanliness standards on the sales floor, stock room, lockers, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
What we're looking for
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to work a full-time schedule as business requires
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- 2 years retail sales, customer service or hospitality management experience, to include register transactions, identifying/resolving customer issues, and coaching peers or team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Desire to develop knowledge of product and services
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations):
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development, industry knowledge, and wine, spirits, and beer education
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us!
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork. If you share our entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class customer experience, take a moment to apply or learn more at www.TotalWine.com/About-us/Careers!
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Apply on company website