DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Manager you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Trident Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Trident Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Director will develop and support the strategic direction and operational needs of the department(s). In this position you will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop and organize programs and services to assure our mission is achieved. Join this dynamic team to unlock the possibilities of your career.
What you will do in this role:
- You will implement, assess, evaluate, plan, develop, and organize programs and services for the Imaging department
- You will affirm the Radiation Protection Program including ALARA, as low as reasonably achievable for patients, physicians, and personnel, is followed.
- You will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the assigned patient care area(s)
- You will support all regulatory agencies, including but not limited to DHEC, Joint Commission, ACR, and any internal company agencies.
- You will oversee all processes involved with obtaining accreditations and maintaining compliance of all medical imaging departments and their facilities.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and ARRT registered. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A current BLS and ACLS from American Heart Association (AHA or American Red Cross are required
- ARRT and SCRQSA Required
- 5+ years of experience in specialty; 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience
Trident Health is a 440 plus bed HCA Healthcare hospital system comprised of two acute care hospitals – Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center – two freestanding emergency departments – Centre Point Emergency and Moncks Corner Medical Center – an and an affiliation with CareNow Urgent Care in Good Creek and Care Now Urgent Care in North Charleston. The Joint Commission recently named Trident Health as one of the nation's top hospitals for quality and safety for the fourth year in a row. Other noteworthy services include a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, an award winning Heart Center, the Trident Breast Care Center and the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery. Accredited by the Joint Commission, Trident Health is committed to providing quality health services along with wellness information and opportunities to the communities it serves.
Trident Medical Center is a 320 plus bed major medical center providing a comprehensive range of services and specialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center. The hospital's specialty services include an award-winning Heart Center, the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery, the Trident Breast Care Center and the Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic, the region's only outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages. Trident Medical Center offers Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs. For more than 40 years Trident Medical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Director opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by a member of our team. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website